The above picture of Deena is from last weekend’s Hypericon convention in Nashville, TN, where we spent an enjoyable few days catching up with clients and selling Deena’s artwork. Deena is seen here beside her display at the art show, showing some of her fine art. (A portfolio of her work is here.) If you look closely, you can see her “baby bump.” The big day is only a couple months away!
While there, Deena took place in a “watch the artist work” exhibition event where guest artists painted a piece to be auctioned off for charity. Deena painted the below piece, “Jarod’s Bane,” in honor of our artist friend Jarod Kearney.
Deena and our freelancers have been quite busy lately. You can view their latest projects within the galleries on this website:
- On the websites page, you can see websites for the new books In Her Own Sweet Time from the Perseus Books Group and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society from the Random House Publishing Group.
- On the online graphics page are new web banners for the American Heart Association and Perseus Books Group.
- On the e-cards and e-newsletters page are thumbnails of newsletters, e-cards, and promotional emails we designed for the Random House Publishing Group and Perseus Books Group.
- On the book covers page is a cover design that Deena did for Cruel Summer from Tamaniac Publications.
- On the ads and flyers page are new flyers and bookmarks for the Anne Frank Center and authors Tim Waggoner and Tim Lebbon.
- And on the other graphics page are new covers for Jazz Improv NY magazine and the Anne Frank Center annual report, postcards for the Anne Frank Center, and a picture of an outdoor billboard at the Jazz Museum in Harlem.
Please take a few minutes to browse these new projects, and in the meantime, happy (almost) summer!